1. Yes, Vegas VegFest is a free event! Not only is it free, but the first 7,000 people through the door will receive a That's It! fruit bar courtesy of That's It!
As a nonprofit run, free community event, we hope those who are able will make a $5 per person donation at the door to support our festival. In exchange, you'll receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win the World's Greatest Vegan Raffle Basket! The first 500 donors will also receive a swag bag from Maxine's Heavenly!
2. While many vendors may take credit, we encourage you to bring enough cash to see you through the day.
3. Our event is outdoors at the Clark County Amphitheater, which is located at 500 South Grand Central Parkway in Las Vegas near downtown and across from the outlet mall. Come prepared for any weather conditions, including sun and heat. For those making a weekend out of it and wishing to stay close-by, we recommend the hotels in the Fremont Street area.
4. Ample free parking is available on site!
5. Please bring a lawn blanket to enjoy our speakers and entertainment.
6. YES, all products sold at Vegas VegFest are 100% vegan.
7. NO, you may not bring alcohol, drugs, weapons, or COMPANION ANIMALS to Vegas VegFest. Sorry!
8. Double YES! Please bring all of your non-veg or veg-curious friends. Vegas VegFest is most especially for them!
9. VIP tickets and early bird raffle tickets will be available tickets will be available starting in early September.
10. And yes, we will once again have the "Worlds Greatest Vegan Raffle Basket", which will contain over $1,000 in amazing gift certificates, food, and other fantastic items! Tickets will be on sale throughout the festival one for $5 or 5 for $20.